PESHASTIN — The Peshastin Community Council will host a candidate forum at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Peshastin-Dryden Elementary School.
Candidates will give a three-minute introduction and answer questions audience members submit in writing.
Scheduled speakers and the posts they are competing for are:
• Ann Congdon and Janae Papé-Miller, Chelan County PUD commissioner, District 3.
• Dennis Bolz and Stan Morse, Chelan County PUD commissioner, District B.
• Mike Armstrong and Cliff Courtney, state representative, District 12.
• Keith Goehner and Dave Tait, Chelan County commissioner, District 2.
• Mike Harum and Brian Burnett, Chelan County sheriff.
• Vicki Griffin, Chelan County assessor
Representatives of Charlie Wiggins, state Supreme Court justice candidate, and U.S. Senate candidate Dino Rossi also are expected to speak.