The Wenatchee World

Weather:

Weather

The latest extended forecast from The Weather Channel

Remove this weather forecast

Overnight

Lo53° Partly Cloudy

Wednesday

Hi76° Mostly Sunny

Wednesday Night

Lo52° Mostly Clear and Breezy then Mostly Clear

Thursday

Hi72° Mostly Sunny

Thursday Night

Lo49° Slight Chance Showers and Breezy

Friday

Hi65° Chance Showers

Friday Night

Lo50° Chance Showers

Saturday

Hi68° Slight Chance Showers

Saturday Night

Lo51° Slight Chance Showers then Partly Cloudy

Sunday

Hi73° Mostly Sunny

Quick fire response saves Sunnyslope house

Send to Kindle
Print This
SUNNYSLOPE — Firefighters quickly doused a fire at a Sunnyslope house Wednesday afternoon after a neighbor reported smoke from a nearby residence. A porch and one side of a house at 1015 Sage Crest Drive were blackened in the fire, believed to be caused by a cigarette dropped in a wastebasket, said Chelan County District 1 Firechief Mike Burnett. He said the fire caused about $1,000 damage. The fire was reported at 4:35 p.m.

View my options or Sign in