Buy this photo
Ed Dennis founded Dennis Auto, shown here in 1933. He later sold the business to Wilbur Elder, who changed the name to Elder Auto Parts. Wilbur and son Ernest owned several NAPA parts stores in the area by the 1980s. Shown behind the counter, left to right, are Wilbur Elder, an unidentified clerk, salesman Roy LeMaster, Ed Dennis, bookkeeper Ada LeMaster and Frank Dennis.