Darcy Klingenberg stacks cherry wood in an old orchard along Northwest Empire Avenue north of East Wenatchee on Tuesday.
- REC looks at restarting Moses Lake polysilicon plant
- Washington needs more sexual trauma nurses, but who trains them becomes a statewide debate
- Grant PUD nearly $18 million under budget for 2019
- Can Washington be the gold standard for regulating companies that collect your digital data? Lawmakers in Olympia say they are trying.
- Car-tab tax cuts, traffic cameras and per-mile fees for electric cars on the table in Olympia as session ticks down
- Amazon has 37,000 job listings — maybe its most ever — in Seattle, India and across the globe
- Bellevue firm scammed millions from unhappy timeshare owners, AG alleges
- Washington Fish and Wildlife commission considers ban on hunting competitions
- Lake Roosevelt commercial fishing fee kerfuffle resolved
- Oregon governor calls for tearing out Snake River dams. Washington reps are outraged
MANSON — First responders cut the roof off a car Thursday night to free a driver whose car crashed after he suffered a medical emergency.
WENATCHEE — The Wenatchee School Board is meeting Tuesday afternoon to explore future capital projects, starting with a look back at planning …
WENATCHEE — The Wenatchee School District launched an online survey Thursday aimed at gathering public opinion on areas where the district is …
MANSON — After a car nearly rolled into a home in Manson, a deputy posted photos and details of the crash to the Chelan County Sheriff Office’…
Sign up for our email newsletters
High School Sports
Missed the latest high school sports action? Catch up here:
- Opinion | Boo those cheating-Astros every chance possible, they are the pariah of the MLB
- Opinion | Rufus Woods, Art of Community: Wenatchee churches supporting 40-day pilgrimage to know our communities
- Opinion | Don Millar and Jim Brown: It’s time to fully fund the state Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Opinion | Deanna Walter, Chelan County Assessor: Here's what's happening with property taxes in Chelan County
- Opinion | Rufus Woods: Ramon Rivera's mariachi program continues to be successful
- Opinion | WVC President Jim Richardson: To the faculty union: Let’s work together for the good of Wenatchee Valley College
- Opinion | Karina Vega-Villa: A place to call home
- Opinion | Patrick Tracy: Lack of leadership at Wenatchee Valley College
- Opinion | Rufus Woods: Coalition shares powerful Wenatchee stories of addiction recovery
- Dave Bartholomew | Find balance by checking your triple bottom line
- Senior Moments | I think I've got it!
- Okanogan Highlands Alliance | Scientist, researcher talks about the fascinating lives of stink bugs
- Masquers Theater presents ‘You Can’t Take it With You’ | About a man, a woman and the woman’s wacky family
- How weeds become weeds — identifying potential troublemakers
- Senior Moments: Worldly wisdom from our own backyard
- Wednesday discussion will focus on quality and equity in schools
- Seeking wine, food and family in Southern Italy
- What is influenza, and what to do about it?
- Siberian elm is a troublesome tree to be avoided
- Fish Tales | Hatcheries use science to aim for the future