The No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic Owls (32-3) are 13.5-point favorites as they look to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 East Region bracket matchup against the No. 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (21-15) on Sunday at Nationwide Arena, starting at 7:45 PM on truTV.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Odds
View the original article to see embedded media.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Last 10 Games
- Florida Atlantic is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 contests.
- In its past 10 games, Florida Atlantic has gone over the total five times.
- Florida Atlantic has averaged a total of 144.8 combined points in its last 10 games, 4.7 less than this matchup's over/under of 149.5.
- Over the past 10 games, Florida Atlantic is averaging 2.3 more points per game than its season average.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has gone 6-4 in its past 10 games, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- Four of the Knights' past 10 games have gone over the total.
- Fairleigh Dickinson and its opponents have combined to score an average of 147.6 combined points in its last 10 games, 1.9 less than the 149.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Over the last 10 games, the Knights are averaging 2.7 fewer points per game than their season average of 77.6 PPG.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic is 22-11-0 ATS this season.
- Florida Atlantic is 4-1 against the spread when favored by 13.5 points or more this season.
- Florida Atlantic has hit the over in 17 of its 34 games with a set total (50%).
- The Owls record just 4.3 more points per game (78.4) than the Knights allow (74.1).
- Florida Atlantic is 13-6 against the spread and 20-1 overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has gone 15-18-1 ATS this year.
- When it has played as at least a 13.5-point underdog this season, Fairleigh Dickinson is 2-2 against the spread.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has hit the over in 19 of its 34 games with a set total (55.9%).
- The Knights average 12.6 more points per game (77.6) than the Owls allow their opponents to score (65.0).
- When it scores more than 65.0 points, Fairleigh Dickinson is 10-13-1 against the spread and 16-10 overall.
Florida Atlantic vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Over/Under Trends
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday's over/under (149.5 points) 11 times this season.
- A total of 18 of Fairleigh Dickinson's games have finished with a combined score over 149.5 points this season.
- Together, these two teams combine for 156 points per game, 6.5 more than the point total of 149.5 for this game.
- This game's total is 10.4 more points than the 139.1 these two teams combine to allow per game.
- Florida Atlantic has seen a 143.4 average over/under in its games this season, 6.1 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- Fairleigh Dickinson's games have an average over/under of 151.6 points this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Johnell Davis: 13.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (44-for-112)
- Vladislav Goldin: 10.5 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 64.2 FG%
- Alijah Martin: 13.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (63-for-173)
- Nicholas Boyd: 8.9 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (59-for-145)
- Michael Forrest: 8.7 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (51-for-148)
Fairleigh Dickinson Team Leaders
- Demetre Roberts: 16.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (63-for-188)
- Grant Singleton: 14.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (78-for-206)
- Ansley Almonor: 13.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (73-for-191)
- Sean Moore: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.7 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- Joe Munden Jr.: 10.5 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (23-for-66)