The No. 3 seed in the West Region bracket, the Gonzaga Bulldogs (28-5), and the No. 14 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes (24-11) play in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at Ball Arena, starting at 7:35 PM. Gonzaga is a 15.5-point favorite in the contest, which airs on truTV.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Betting Odds
View the original article to see embedded media.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga is 6-4 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Gonzaga has hit the over in eight of its last 10 games.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to score an average of 153.8 points in its last 10 games, 2.2 less than the 156 over/under in this matchup.
- Over the last 10 games, Gonzaga is averaging 2.6 more points per game than its season average.
- Grand Canyon has gone 7-3 in its last 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread during that span.
- Seven of the Antelopes' last 10 games have gone over the total.
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have combined to score an average of 140.8 combined points in its last 10 games, 15.2 less than the 156 over/under in this matchup.
- During the past 10 games, the Antelopes are averaging 1.1 more points than their season average of 75.3 PPG.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has a 14-18-0 record against the spread this season.
- Gonzaga has a 6-7 record against the spread this season when favored by 15.5 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in 19 of Gonzaga's 32 games with a set total.
- The Bulldogs score 20.7 more points per game (87.5) than the Antelopes allow (66.8).
- Gonzaga has a 13-14 record against the spread and a 25-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.8 points.
- So far this year, Grand Canyon has put together a 14-18-0 record against the spread.
- Of Grand Canyon's 32 games with a set total, 24 have hit the over (75%).
- The Antelopes' 75.3 points per game are just 2.4 more points than the 72.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- Grand Canyon has put together a 7-7 ATS record and a 14-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Over/Under Trends
- A total of 19 of Gonzaga's games this season have gone over Friday's over/under of 156 points.
- In Grand Canyon's 32 games this season, seven finished with more combined points than Friday's over/under of 156.
- Together, these two teams combine for 162.8 points per game, 6.8 more than the total of 156 for this matchup.
- The 139.7 points per game these two teams allow its opponents to score combined this season are 16.3 less than the 156-point over/under in this contest.
- Gonzaga has seen a 160.4 average over/under in its games this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 13.9 points separates this contest's over/under (156 points) and the average over/under in Grand Canyon's games (142.1) this season.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Drew Timme: 20.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 62.4 FG%, 9.1 3PT% (2-for-22)
- Anton Watson: 11.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 61.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- Julian Strawther: 15.1 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (72-for-169)
- Nolan Hickman: 8.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (46-for-120)
- Rasir Bolton: 10.4 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (46-for-116)
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (48-for-148)
- Gabe McGlothan: 12.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 52.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (36-for-104)
- Chance McMillian: 10.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (58-for-130)
- Noah Baumann: 7.5 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (58-for-137)
- Yvan Ouedraogo: 5.1 PTS, 49.5 FG%