The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (28-7) will compete with the No. 8 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (21-13) on Saturday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament up for grabs. Kansas is a 3.5-point favorite to take a step forward in the bracket, which tips off at 5:15 PM on CBS.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
View the original article to see embedded media.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Kansas has gone 8-2 over its last 10 contests, with a 6-4 record against the spread in that span.
- Kansas has gone over the total in three of its past 10 games.
- Kansas' average total over the last 10 games is 1.4 points more than the 144.5 total given for this matchup.
- During its last 10 games, Kansas is putting up 1.5 fewer points per game than its season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas has gone 4-6 in its past 10 games, with a 4-5-1 record against the spread in that span.
- The Razorbacks have gone over the total in six of their last 10 games.
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to score an average of 140.6 combined points over its last 10 games, 3.9 less than the 144.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Razorbacks are scoring 1.4 fewer points per game than their season-long scoring average, 74.4 PPG.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Kansas is 17-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season it was favored by 3.5 points or more, Kansas has a 10-12 record against the spread.
- A total of 17 of Kansas' 34 games with a set total have hit the over (50%).
- The 75.5 points per game the Jayhawks record are 8.2 more points than the Razorbacks allow (67.3).
- When Kansas scores more than 67.3 points, it is 13-11 against the spread and 22-2 overall.
- Arkansas has a 16-16-2 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which it was an underdog by 3.5 points or more, Arkansas has a 3-2 record against the spread.
- A total of 14 of Arkansas' 34 games with a set total have hit the over (41.2%).
- The Razorbacks' 74.4 points per game are 6.5 more points than the 67.9 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- Arkansas has put together a 13-7-1 ATS record and a 16-6 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
Kansas vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, 16 of Kansas' 35 games have gone over Saturday's over/under of 144.5 points.
- This season, 14 games Arkansas has played finished with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- Kansas averages 75.5 points per game compared to Arkansas' 74.4, amounting to 5.4 points over this contest's point total of 144.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.2 points per game, 9.3 less than this contest's over/under.
- This season the average over/under for Kansas' games is 143.5 points, 1.0 lower than the over/under of 144.5 points set for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.9 points higher than the average over/under in Arkansas' games this season of 141.6.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Jalen Wilson: 20.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 42.8 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (69-for-205)
- Gradey Dick: 14.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.4 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (82-for-203)
- Kevin McCullar: 10.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.0 STL, 43.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (28-for-95)
- Dajuan Harris: 8.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 2.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
- KJ Adams: 10.5 PTS, 62.6 FG%
Arkansas Team Leaders
- Anthony Black: 12.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 46.0 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Ricky Council IV: 16.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (32-for-117)
- Davonte Davis: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- Makhi Mitchell: 7.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 67.1 FG%
- Jordan Walsh: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)