The No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (25-9) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 South Region bracket matchup against the No. 15 seed Princeton Tigers (22-8) on Saturday at Golden 1 Center, beginning at 6:10 PM on TNT.
Missouri vs. Princeton Betting Odds
View the original article to see embedded media.
Missouri vs. Princeton Last 10 Games
- Missouri has a 5-5 record against the spread while finishing 7-3 overall in its last 10 contests.
- Four of Missouri's past 10 outings have gone over the total.
- Missouri has averaged a total of 148.7 combined points over its last 10 games, 1.8 less than this matchup's total of 150.5.
- Over its last 10 games, Missouri's points per game average is 6.2 points lower per game than its season-long scoring average.
- Princeton has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall over its last 10 games.
- Six of the Princeton Tigers' past 10 games have hit the over.
- Princeton and its opponents have combined to score an average of 146.1 combined points over its last 10 games, 4.4 less than the 150.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In their last 10 games, the Princeton Tigers' points per game average is 75.9, 0.5 points higher per game than their season-long scoring average.
Missouri vs. Princeton Betting Trends
- So far this season, Missouri has compiled a 17-15-1 record against the spread.
- Missouri has a 4-6-1 record against the spread this season when favored by 6.5 points or more.
- Missouri's games have hit the over in 17 out of 28 opportunities (60.7%).
- The Missouri Tigers average 11.3 more points per game (79.4) than the Princeton Tigers give up (68.1).
- When Missouri totals more than 68.1 points, it is 13-6-1 against the spread and 21-0 overall.
- Princeton's ATS record is 16-12-0 this season.
- Princeton is 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- Princeton's games have gone over the point total 15 out of 28 times (53.6%).
- The Princeton Tigers score an average of 75.4 points per game, only 1.1 more points than the 74.3 the Missouri Tigers allow.
- When it scores more than 74.3 points, Princeton is 8-4 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
Missouri vs. Princeton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Missouri's games have hit the over on this game's 150.5-point total 16 times.
- This season, eight of Princeton's games have finished with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- Together, these two teams combine for 154.8 points per game, 4.3 more than the point total of 150.5 for this contest.
- The 142.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents combined this season are 8.1 less than the 150.5-point over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average over/under for Missouri's games is 153.7 points, 3.2 more than the total of 150.5 points set for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is seven points higher than the average over/under in Princeton's games this season of 143.5.
Missouri Team Leaders
- Kobe Brown: 15.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 55.9 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (49-for-107)
- D'Moi Hodge: 15.1 PTS, 2.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (100-for-247)
- Noah Carter: 9.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (36-for-114)
- Nick Honor: 7.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (53-for-133)
- DeAndre Gholston: 10.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
Princeton Team Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 15 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Matt Allocco: 10.9 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (44-for-111)
- Caden Pierce: 8.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 43.1 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (37-for-113)
- Ryan Langborg: 12 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (58-for-180)
- Keeshawn Kellman: 8 PTS, 60.7 FG%