The No. 7 seed Northwestern Wildcats (22-11) are 7.5-point underdogs in their second round NCAA Tournament matchup against the No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (30-5) on Saturday at 8:40 PM on TNT. The winner advances to the Sweet 16 in the West Region bracket.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Betting Odds
View the original article to see embedded media.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Last 10 Games
- UCLA has a 6-3-1 record against the spread while finishing 9-1 overall over its last 10 games.
- UCLA has hit the over in six of its last 10 contests.
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to score an average of 135.6 points in its last 10 games, 8.6 more than the 127 over/under in this matchup.
- In its last 10 games, UCLA's points per game average is 0.7 points higher per game than its season-long scoring average.
- Northwestern has gone 6-4 over its past 10 games, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
- Three of the Wildcats' last 10 contests have hit the over.
- Northwestern has averaged a total of 133.1 combined points in its last 10 games, 6.1 greater than this matchup's total of 127.
- Over their past 10 games, the Wildcats' per-game scoring average is 66.8, 1.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Betting Trends
- UCLA has a 20-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games it has played as at least 7.5-point favorites this season, UCLA is 13-8 against the spread.
- UCLA has gone over in 17 of its 33 games with a set total (51.5%).
- The 74.3 points per game the Bruins record are 11.7 more points than the Wildcats allow (62.6).
- When UCLA puts up more than 62.6 points, it is 17-9-1 against the spread and 24-3 overall.
- Northwestern is 20-13-0 against the spread this year.
- In games it has played as at least a 7.5-point underdog this year, Northwestern is 2-0 against the spread.
- Of Northwestern's 33 games with a set total, 13 have hit the over (39.4%).
- The Wildcats' 67.9 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 60.1 the Bruins allow.
- Northwestern has put together a 17-7 ATS record and a 19-5 overall record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Over/Under Trends
- This season, UCLA's games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup's 127-point total 23 times.
- In Northwestern's 33 games this season, 22 finished with more combined points than Saturday's over/under of 127.
- The over/under for this game of 127 is 15.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for UCLA (74.3) and Northwestern (67.9).
- These two teams give up a combined 122.7 points per game, 4.3 less than this contest's over/under.
- On average, UCLA has had a 134.3-point over/under in its games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.5 points separates the average over/under in Northwestern's games (130.5 points) and this contest's over/under (127).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 17.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 47.7 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (30-for-97)
- Tyger Campbell: 13.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (52-for-150)
- Jaylen Clark: 13 PTS, 2.6 STL, 47.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Adem Bona: 7.8 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 66.9 FG%
- David Singleton: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (70-for-162)
Northwestern Team Leaders
- Boo Buie: 17.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (62-for-198)
- Chase Audige: 14 PTS, 2.4 STL, 36.9 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (65-for-199)
- Ty Berry: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (49-for-166)
- Matthew Nicholson: 6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 59 FG%
- Brooks Barnhizer: 7.8 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)