WENATCHEE — NCW Tech Alliance is seeking community members interested in applying for a volunteer position on its board of directors.
The three-year terms start Jan. 1 and applications are due at 5 p.m. Nov. 5.
The 501©3 nonprofit organization serves six counties (Adams, Chelan, Douglas, Ferry, Grant, and Okanogan) by hosting and supporting technology, entrepreneurship and STEM education programs.
NCW Tech hosts the annual Innovator Awards, Flywheel Investment Conference and serves as co-lead of the Apple STEM Network, supporting STEM opportunities for students, educators and the community.
Board responsibilities will include advocating for NCW Tech’s mission and purpose, actively fundraising for the organization and attending monthly board meetings.
The current board of directors includes:
- Robert Pageler, president, Confluence Health
- Barbara Walters, vice president, NCW Libraries
- Amy Smith, secretary, Guild Mortgage
- JC Baldwin, GTC Technical Support, Chelan Douglas Regional Port Authority
- Brian Beaumont, SubSplash
- Cheri Kuhn, Traction Advantage
- Walter Thorn, ProtaVentures
- Ryan Smolinsky, Overcast Law
- Martin Straub, SimplePowerIT
- Andrew Gohl, Stemilt Growers
- Judi Kuntz, ApRecs at Centricity Global
- Shon Dempsey, Legwork
For information go to ncwtech.org/apply.