OLYMPIA — "Round 5" of the state’s Working Washington Grants program opens Wednesday, with $70 million to be distributed to small businesses affected by the pandemic.

In this round, 60% of the funds will go to businesses in the arts, heritage and science sectors, including operators of live entertainment venues. The other 40% is for hospitality, fitness and personal services businesses and those in all other sectors.



Nevonne McDaniels: (509) 664-7151

mcdaniels@wenatcheeworld.com

Better than a comments section

Discuss the news on NABUR,
a place to have local conversations


The Neighborhood Alliance for Better Understanding and Respect
A site just for our local community
Focused on facts, not misinformation
Free for everyone

Join the community
What's NABUR?