Details for Bilingual Behavioral Health Assistant I (Chelan) Sign on Bonus Eligible!
Bilingual Behavioral Health Assistant I (Chelan) Sign on Bonus Eligible! Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a Behavioral Health Assistant at our Chelan location. The primary job function for Behavioral Health Assistant I is to assist in program maintenance and provide support services to Behavioral Health Providers which may include Clinical Supervisor, Social Workers, Behavioral Medicine Consultants, Therapists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Postdocs, Interns, and Psychologists, depending upon site. Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED. AA degree or some college experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Two years office experience in a clerical setting required.
- Healthcare or Behavioral Health Experience preferred.
- Competitive Compensation
- Sign on bonus - $1,000
- Flexible schedules
- Generous paid leave/holidays
- Health insurance covered at 100% for employee
- Gym/fitness stipend
- Retirement with 150% employer matching
- This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs. (add when recruiting Rns)
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts. Why Work at CVCH: CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out. To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.