Here are five things about Cascade Artists Group:
1. Scholarships are given each year to a senior in high school to provide studies in art at college.
2. We share talents and abilities at meetings.
3. We meet monthly, inviting all artists or people who are interested in art and making new friends in the group.
4. We experiment with new artistic methods.
5. We do demonstrations from different artists at our meetings.
Meetings are the second Monday of every month at 11 a.m., and are free and open to the public. Want to attend? Contact Arlene Delzer at 884-0796 for more information.