EAST WENATCHEE — A fire on a double-wide mobile home and neighboring garage left the structure nearly destroyed Wednesday morning in the 1300 block of South Union Avenue.

Another structure was involved, although it’s unknown its condition, according to Wenatchee Valley Fire Department spokesperson Kay McKellar.



Kalie Worthen: (509) 661-6372

worthen@wenatcheeworld.com or

on Twitter @KalieWorthen

Better than a comments section

Discuss the news on NABUR,
a place to have local conversations


The Neighborhood Alliance for Better Understanding and Respect
A site just for our local community
Focused on facts, not misinformation
Free for everyone

Join the community
What's NABUR?