Read what's new at wenatcheeworld.com
- NCESD completes $1.2 million headquarters remodel | Open house set for Tuesday
- Washington may mandate 'comprehensive' sex education for all public schools. What does that mean, and other FAQs.
- As smaller Washington cities grapple with homelessness, Republicans take up the issue in the state Legislature
- Inslee moves to permanently ban flavored vaping products
- Spendy dinners and $79 haircuts: Tim Eyman isn't living like someone who's bankrupt, AG says