WENATCHEE — The current winter storm is prompting a second round of schedule changes and closures Friday. Here is what we know so far:
- Chelan County offices will be closed, with the exception of Chelan County Superior Court and its Clerk’s Office. A decision on whether the court will be open will be made Friday morning.
- Douglas County: All facilities closed. Employees should not report to their assigned work locations.
- Grant County Courthouse in Ephrata will be minimally staffed Friday. The public is encouraged to reschedule courthouse visits if possible.
- East Wenatchee City Hall not be open until 11 a.m. on Jan. 7, including the Municipal Court.
- Leavenworth City Hall and Library are closed. Commercial garbage pickup is delayed at least a few days.
- Chelan County's brush drop-off site in Leavenworth will not open Friday.
- Chelan County Moderate Risk Waste Facility in Wenatchee will be closed Friday. Decisions on the transfer stations in Chelan and Dryden will be made in the morning.
- All NCW Libraries branches in Northcentral Washington will again be closed Friday for the safety of library staff and the public.
- Link Transit will operate regular hours Friday, with some route modifications based on road conditions. See linktransit.com for changes.
This list will be updated as information becomes available.