Now in its ninth year, the Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival has grown into a destination event each August in North Central Washington. We are excited to invite you to participate in this celebration featuring the world-class wines being produced in this region, as well as featuring craft breweries, cider-makers and distilled spirits. We will also be featuring amazing local food from chefs throughout the area, making this a must-attend event that showcases all that North Central Washington offers.
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019
Time: 5:00 p.m. (VIP entrance) — 9:00 p.m.
Location: Town Toyota Center
- Your involvement communicates your incredible support of this region’s products and affinity for wine, beverages and food to all guests.
- The talents of your staff will connect with a sophisticated audience of hundreds of beer, cider, spirits, wine and food loving consumers. Over 800 people attended last year's event.
- NEW: Due to the increasing number of guests every year, we are now able to provide a stipend for beverage participants of $50 for pouring. Because of this, we will need to limit the number of participants and will do this on a first-come basis. Participants MUST register and can do so online by submitting the form below.
- You will be able to sell bottled items through our non-profit partner, the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center. When we receive your entry form, the Museum will contact you with details about selling your products.
- Registered vendors will be provided with one 8' display table, black table cloth, shared 8' prep table, signage, and media recognition.
- Participants will receive a 1/3 page ad in the September/October food & wine edition of Foothills Magazine or a future issue of their choice.
- Deadline to register is Thursday, August 1, 2019 (or until allotted booths are filled).