WENATCHEE — You may not have heard of Stevens Home Group, but owner Seth Stevens dreams of turning his real estate company into a household name in Wenatchee.
Welcome to the Wenatchee Valley Business World, a monthly business publication covering North Central Washington.
Editor’s note: A version of this story first appeared in the Wenatchee Valley Business World. Read more from the publication here.
Sitting on his porch and surrounded by pear trees, David Nierman recounts his family’s history in between sips of apple juice.
WENATCHEE — It was a sunny August morning and Drew Schick was doing yard work. Headphones on, he adjusted his sprinklers and mowed the grass in front of his home on River Park Avenue in North Wenatchee.
WENATCHEE — An assistant principal, an engineer, a wildlife specialist and a data analyst — this year’s 30 Under 35 class of young professionals come from myriad industries and backgrounds.
Eye-On Business Features
- Guest column | Postsecondary education, partnerships are vehicle for economic success
- Partnership connections | How businesses, communities can get involved
- Charlie Miracle | Make your virtual accounting office efficient, successful
- Sebastian Moraga | Hispanic businesses growing their entrepreneurial spirit
- Paint primer follows opening of moderate risk waste facility
- Wenatchee City Council adopts new sign code
- Construction employment in Wenatchee has seen huge losses and huge gains
- WVC lays off 20 employees in addition to furloughs
- Wenatchee budget includes $37 million in capital projects
- Cosmic Crisp, Wenatchee's hometown apple, hits the market
- Campbell's Resort plans apartment complex near Woodin Avenue Bridge
- The 20-year-old real estate agent whose company has sold $4.9 million of houses
- Eastmont board finalizes levy collection for next year
- Five projects funded in first round of health improvement grants
- Bids open Dec. 17 on Eastmont construction projects
- 'Winter wonderland' | Mission Ridge opens for the season
- Photos: Shoppers turn out for Black Friday deals in Wenatchee
- Community Connections | Land Trust helps secure conservation easement in Tunk Valley
- Tariffs will boost prices on toys and smartphones — but not until next year
- City considers new tax aimed at Confluence Health
- After receiving nearly a foot of snow, Mission Ridge will open Friday
- Chelan PUD employee Terry McFadden sets utility's longevity record