WENATCHEE — The cannabis industry in the Wenatchee Valley looks a little different than it did a few years ago.
Welcome to the Wenatchee Valley Business World, a monthly business publication covering North Central Washington.
Starting and expanding businesses in the midst of a pandemic may seem risky, but entrepreneurs — and bankers — have found investment-worthy opportunities.
The skilled, talented and hardworking people selected as part of the Wenatchee Valley Business World’s 30 Under 35 Class of 2021 already are making substantive changes in the community.
- East Wenatchee budget increasing as city tackles new projects; no property tax increase
- Business Briefcase
- Cute Dumplings brings taste of China to Wenatchee Valley
- Fruit exporters look to different markets as congestion at ports grows
- Pear growers, researchers invited to Tuesday study circle series
- 2/97 to close for Cashmere bridge work
- Studio looking to hire extras for Leavenworth movie filming
- 'Opportunity Lives Here' video showcases region's tech innovations
- Virtual open house on Knowles Road project on Nov. 4
- Pangborn Cafe reopening with new owner
- Wenatchee rally calls for Democrats to pass immigration reform
- Wenatchee museum director resigns; search is on for replacement
- Opinion | Rufus Woods: Ways we can counteract social media's negative impacts
- Registration for Oct. 16 public safety testing event still open
- Ciderfest at Wenatchee's Pybus Public Market showcases growing industry
- 'We’re hoping to break even this year' | Heat, wind, labor take a toll as harvest end nears
- From hydropower to candied confections | State chamber’s cross-state bus tour promotes manufacturing jobs
- Manson casino gets a new name — 12 Tribes Lake Chelan Casino