WENATCHEE — An assistant principal, an engineer, a wildlife specialist and a data analyst — this year’s 30 Under 35 class of young professionals come from myriad industries and backgrounds.
Welcome to the Wenatchee Valley Business World, a monthly business publication covering North Central Washington.
ORONDO — At this point, few people have seen it and even fewer have tasted it. But by next year there will be more than 2 million boxes of Cosmic Crisp apples on the market.
Just a few years ago, Midland Trucking would receive a dozen driver applications a week. Then the shortage started.
The data center industry is growing in North Central Washington, but do its citizens want them?
The marijuana industry statewide is expanding by leaps and bounds, becoming a nearly $1 billion industry in retail sales last fiscal cycle.
Eye-On Business Features
- August housing market: Active listings down 33%
- Cashmere Mill Site dedicated | Inslee joins other leaders to celebrate
- 'Remembering where I came from': Salon owner gives back
- Irrigation district increases flows in Icicle Creek
- Developers look north for next waterfront boom
- NCRL and Worksource partner to bring community resources to Chelan
- Finalists named for GWATA's Innovator awards
- Community Connections | Leavenworth launches new lexicon: Der Wördbook
- Leavenworth passes new development incentives
- Jeff Jones | Opinion: Government just keeps finding problems to solve at the expense of the individual
- More jobs, slower growth
- Riverfront Park boat launch to close this fall for upgrades
- A daycare closes as the state imposes new regulations
- Douglas County to hold paper-shredding event
- Gov. Inslee to attend Cashmere business park ribbon cutting
- Developer considering 75-unit apartment building off Hawley Street
- Federal commission determines $622 million project qualifies for new dam license
- PUD to pay more for Horan House property than expected
Newsletter Sign Up
Enter your email address and select the newsletters you would like to receive.