Starting and expanding businesses in the midst of a pandemic may seem risky, but entrepreneurs — and bankers — have found investment-worthy opportunities.
Welcome to the Wenatchee Valley Business World, a monthly business publication covering North Central Washington.
Meet the class of 2021
CHELAN — Lake Chelan’s reputation as a getaway destination has served it well.
WENATCHEE — Childcare could be one of those “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” chapters in the successful reopening of the economy.
WENATCHEE — Workers looking for jobs, or a new career, have opportunities this summer in what is currently a hot job market.
WENATCHEE — The dental industry has undergone a dramatic transformation as providers in the valley and across the state financially recover from the COVID-19 pandemic under new protocols and expectations.
WENATCHEE — Literally rooted in the cycle of seasons, the agriculture industry and change remain close acquaintances.
WENATCHEE — Drones, sensors, optical scanners and robots already are part of the tree fruit industry, helping boost yields, assure quality and streamline costs.
- COVID-19 vaccine comes with $50 gift card at Tuesday's Wenatchee job fair
- Chelan County's short-term rentals seek official OK before new regs take effect
- Business Briefcase
- Confluence Health and Premera reach agreement
- Icicle Brewing owner Pam Brulotte honored as industry champion
- Workers win $3 million settlement in lawsuit against Wenatchee's Stemilt Ag Services
- Tech Innovator award finalists announced
- Wenatchee Valley College building dedicated to Gloria Atkins, Colville tribal elder also known as Mish ee twie
- Wenatchee median home sale price hits $435,000, up from $360,000 in 2020
- Four NCW forest health groups get DNR funding
- Pybus asks for input, plans virtual focus group
- Chamber director stepping down for role with PUD
- Chelan Valley Housing Trust hires new executive director
- The Big Chill Ciderfest showcases region’s hard cider industry
- Colville Tribes considers new casino and resort near Azwell
- Grants available to help tourism-boosting projects in Chelan County
- Biden vaccine mandate for firms with 100-plus workers gets mixed reviews in Washington state
- State and local business implement new COVID-19 requirements
- Charis Johnston | 5 strategies to reach a younger target market
- Kris Johnson | Equipping rural Washington for remote work careers
- Don Brunell | Renewable hydrogen pilot given green light in Washington
- Charlie Miracle and Adelae Winters | Long-Term Care Tax? What you need to know about the Washington Cares Fund