Robert Maus organized the North Central Publishing Company on Dec. 5, 1920. Less than a year later, on Aug. 19, 1921, the company published the first issue of The Wenatchee Sun. At this time, the Sun's print shop, shown above, was located in the Neubauer Building at First and Wenatchee Avenue. The Sun published at this location until 1928, when it moved to the Sun Building on South Mission Street. The paper ceased publication in 1939.