Lineage Logistics, a food storage and transportation company, is selling 12 buildings in downtown Wenatchee for $13.6 million, opening the door for redevelopment in the city’s core on an unprecedented scale.
LATEST BUSINESS NEWS
A development with dozens of townhouses may be coming to the foothills of No. 2 Canyon.
Wenatchee's Shopko will close in May. Quincy's Shopko will also close that month. The company is in Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
- Business Roundup | Cashless coffee: It's 100 percent app-based for orders and payments
- Business Roundup | Winnie's Hallmark says goodbye
- Business Roundup | Zara Academy starts inaugural cosmetology class
- Business Roundup | Colyar Jewelry shop closes
- Business Roundup | RediMedi Clinic expands to Cashmere
- Business Roundup | Wenatchee Pediatric Dentistry makes its move to Olds Station
- Business Roundup | New storage facility near airport goes big