WENATCHEE — The cannabis industry in the Wenatchee Valley looks a little different than it did a few years ago.
Welcome to the Wenatchee Valley Business World, a monthly business publication covering North Central Washington.
Starting and expanding businesses in the midst of a pandemic may seem risky, but entrepreneurs — and bankers — have found investment-worthy opportunities.
The skilled, talented and hardworking people selected as part of the Wenatchee Valley Business World’s 30 Under 35 Class of 2021 already are making substantive changes in the community.
- Chelan County to balance budget using reserve funds
- 'Thanks for the run' | Lyle's Boat shop in Cashmere closing after three generations of family ownership
- Washington Apple Education Foundation executive director to step down
- Apple Commission serves up tasty recipes for new apple varieties
- Sony's Oriental Market: Supply chain issues could cause temporary store closure
- Pumpkin patch in Malaga continues to thrive after 20 years
- Existing home sales surge to 8-month high in September
- Opinion | Rufus Woods: Jerry Isenhart wants to make public historical KOZI recordings
- Protesters gather outside Confluence Health in Wenatchee after vaccine mandate deadline
- State bucks national hiring slump, but falls short of expectations
- Horizon suspends third daily flight out of Pangborn
- East Wenatchee budget increasing as city tackles new projects; no property tax increase
- Chelan County seeing fewer than expected short-term rental applications
- Opinion | Rufus Woods: Woody Lotts brings wealth of skills, creativity to Wenatchee's Numerica PAC
- DOC weighing work-release sites in Wenatchee
- Business Briefcase
- Cute Dumplings brings taste of China to Wenatchee Valley
- Burlington Stores opens Oct. 29 in Wenatchee