WENATCHEE — Literally rooted in the cycle of seasons, the agriculture industry and change remain close acquaintances.
Welcome to the Wenatchee Valley Business World, a monthly business publication covering North Central Washington.
WENATCHEE — Leo Garcia and Francisco Sarmiento have watched orchards evolve with more than a passing interest going on three decades.
WENATCHEE — Drones, sensors, optical scanners and robots already are part of the tree fruit industry, helping boost yields, assure quality and streamline costs.
WENATCHEE — Our Valley Our Future’s Housing Solutions Group released a study back in 2018 that included 18 recommendations for “common sense” changes to help solve the Wenatchee Valley’s housing crisis.
WENATCHEE — Builders are booked and likely to stay that way, say housing industry representatives.
WENATCHEE — Wenatchee Valley’s home building industry was poised to take off when the pandemic hit last spring.
COVID-19 is the “elephant in the room” when it comes to talking about 2020’s economic performance — and expectations for 2021, says Don Meseck, the state’s regional economist who covers Chelan and Douglas counties.
- 30 Under 35 | Next question: Alyssa Lenicka
- Community housing trust gets startup funds, looks at next steps
- Old News | From The Wenatchee World archives: Money raised for Monitor bridge; D and D Roller Bowl hosts Festival dance; Radio KIAM becomes KYJR
- Douglas PUD may need to lower Wells Dam's reservoir to mitigate earthquake risk
- Horizon will add third flight to Pangborn in June
- Cougar euthanized after returning to location near downtown Leavenworth
- Cashmere Community Farmers Market lands at Simpson Park
- La Terraza de Main Street | Hispanic business council’s first community event coming May 8
- $200,000 investment prize on the line | Flywheel finalists cover pets, patient care and more
- 30 Under 35 | Next question: Armando Bendito-Zepeda
- Goodfellow Bros. invites nonprofits to apply for $50,000 grant
- Shales fills Pepperl’s shoes as Stemilt’s marketing director
- Jobs report: ‘Trend is moving in the right direction’
- Pybus hosting annual Nonprofit Day on Saturday
- WVC nursing program granted continued accreditation
- Old News | From The Wenatchee World archives: Chelan Irrigation created; Cigar stand on the Ave purchased; Leavenworth incorporates; Greenhouse Restaurant name announced
- First lawsuit filed against capital-gains tax passed by Washington lawmakers
- Short-term rental recs near commission